Bitmeter 2 3.5.2
BitMeter 2 ( download )is a bandwidth meter, it allows you to visually monitor your internet connection by displaying a scrolling graph that shows your upload and download speed over time.
BitMeter is freeware – ie. it is given away completely free of charge, there is no trial period, no time-limited features, no spyware, and no adware, guaranteed.
- Audio notification at regular (configurable) time intervals – different tones are played according to your current upload or download speed (tone boundaries are also configurable)
- Audio notification each time a certain amount of data is transferred (uploaded, downloaded or both)
- Animated System Tray icon shows upload and download speeds
- Check for new version (with auto-check option and proxy support)
- Select any combination of network cards to monitor or ignore
- Configurable graph scale – set to any value, or set to auto-adjust according to you speed
- Connection Speed Helper
- Option to display current graph maximum on screen
- Change units used in readout (Kb,KB,Mb,MB)
- Change graph type (bar or line graph)
- Interval bars with adjustable time period
- Adjustable scroll interval (anywhere between 1 and 60 seconds)
- Save favourite colour combinations for later use, or use one of the preconfigured colour-schemes.
- Configure System Tray tooltip information (including speeds and days totals)
- Show or hide readout area, or adjust its font-size.
- Auto-start option for current user, or all users
- Manual and automatic backup options of configuration and traffic history information.